Our Parish Family
October 27, 28 - Turn in filled shopping bags for Heartbeat
October 28 - Guadalupe Society Breakfast Burrito Sale
November 1 - Feast of All Saints, Holy Day of Obligation see the bulletin for Mass schedule
November 5 - 8:30 am Coffee and Donuts for Veterans Bishop Hoffman Hall
November 22 - Thanksgiving Mass with food collection
Not getting Flocknotes notifications???
Flocknotes is a way for St. Ann and St. Joseph parishes to keep you up to date on events, ministries, and other information. We also send out an occasional spiritual quote for your edification.
To sign up, text the term "growinholiness" to 84576.
No Mass or Communion Service
Mass 5:30 p.m.
Mass 8:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. Communion Service
4:00 p.m. Mass
10:30 a.m. Mass
1:00 p.m. Spanish Mass
8:00 am through 4:30 p.m.
- Fr. Michael Roemmele, Pastor
- Fr. Nathan Bockrath, Parochial Vicar, St. Joseph Parish
- Deacon Melvin Shell, Director of Faith Formation
- Deacon Norb Wethington, Senior Status Deacon
- Deacon Jim Hammer, Senior Status Deacon
- Mr. Nathan Herb, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Mrs. Patricia Heyman, Evangelization and Parish Life Coordinator
- Mrs. Nancy Roth, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Marty Zamora, Business Manager
- Mrs. Carol Wonderly, Homebound/Bereavement
- Mr. Jose Ramirez, Hispanic Choir Director