Our Parish Family
September 15 - Pilgrimage to Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine
September 16 - 8th Grade Confirmation Meeting, St. Joseph Parish Hall 4:00 pm
September 30 - 7th Grade Confirmation Meeting St. Ann Bishop Hoffman Hall 4:00 pm
October 7 - 2nd Grade First Reconciliation Meeting St. Ann Bishop Hoffman Hall 4:00 pm
Not getting Flocknotes notifications???
Flocknotes is a way for St. Ann and St. Joseph parishes to keep you up to date on events, ministries, and other information. We also send out an occasional spiritual quote for your edification.
To sign up, text the term "growinholiness" to 84576.
No Mass or Communion Service
Mass 5:30 p.m.
Mass 8:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. Communion Service
4:00 p.m. Mass
10:30 a.m. Mass
1:00 p.m. Spanish Mass
8:00 am through 4:30 p.m.
- Fr. Michael Roemmele, Pastor
- Fr. Nathan Bockrath, Parochial Vicar, St. Joseph Parish
- Deacon Melvin Shell, Director of Faith Formation
- Deacon Norb Wethington, Senior Status Deacon
- Deacon Jim Hammer, Senior Status Deacon
- Mr. Nathan Herb, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Mrs. Patricia Heyman, Evangelization and Parish Life Coordinator
- Mrs. Nancy Roth, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Marty Zamora, Business Manager
- Mrs. Carol Wonderly, Homebound/Bereavement
- Mr. Jose Ramirez, Hispanic Choir Director